Rechercher dans ce blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Shohei Ohtani Threw a Ball at a White Sox Fan and It Was Hilarious - bleachernation.com

Shohei Ohtani can hit, pitch, and … scare the bejeesus out of fans of the other team.

Yesterday, as he was warming up by throwing one of those weighted training balls against the outfield wall before the game, Ohtani caught the eye of White Sox fan Brandon Diamond standing against the chainlink fence. Diamond appears to give Ohtani a little smile (who wouldn’t … it’s Shohei Freakin’ Ohtani) and Ohtani responded by … chucking the baseball directly at his head. All in good fun, of course!

Take a look at the smiles all around, and the response from Diamond on Twitter:

Diamond: “that was me he threw the ball at!! scared me so bad but was easily one of the best moments of my life 😂😂.” I love how he bends over and grabs his heart afterwords. 

Is it weird that I’m jealous? I wish Ohtani would throw a ball at my head some time.

Adblock test (Why?)



"ball" - Google News
May 03, 2022 at 08:06PM
https://ift.tt/ivLJEQg

Shohei Ohtani Threw a Ball at a White Sox Fan and It Was Hilarious - bleachernation.com
"ball" - Google News
https://ift.tt/8CcBIzW
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Postingan Populer