Rechercher dans ce blog

Sunday, January 17, 2021

WATCH: Arkansas signee Cameron Ball at Florida-Georgia Game - 247Sports

MIAMI, Fla. – Atlanta (Ga.) Tri-Cities three-star lineman Cameron Ball was a big get for Arkansas during the Early Signing Period as Sam Pittman and his staff were able to beat out nearby Georgia Tech for the Peach State native. This week, Ball is one of the more notable prospects participating in the Florida-Georgia All-Star Game. In the video linked above, Ball shows a nice jump during 1-on-1s as he's able to get in the backfield.

While Ball is currently graded out by 247Sports as an offensive lineman, he's expected to play defense when he arrives in Fayetteville this summer and work on the interior of the Razorback's defensive line.

"It's just basically the relationship I have with the coach staff," Ball said when asked why he signed with Arkansas. "You know due to [COVID-19], I wasn't able to visit campus, so I was just following God's will and going off what I have been told and all that. I took it one step at a time."

Ball took online tours of plenty of different schools throughout the recruiting process. He, however, felt the most comfortable with the Razorbacks.

"The first virtual visit I took [with Arkansas] they sent me like a link where it was a 15-minute look at the campus. They showed were I would be training, where I will be taking classes and stuff like that," Ball explained. "Then the day that I was supposed to take an official visit they mailed me all of my lanyards and official visit stuff that I would get if I were to take a actual official visit and they sent me a link to like a new version of the visit. It was pretty nice."

Ball added that Pittman & Co. just made him feel comfortable.

"For me to go to a school where I have never been, they did a good job," Ball said.

Ball is listed at 6-foot-5, 300 pounds. The industry-generated 247Sports Composite pegs him as the nation's No. 42-ranked offensive tackle prospect in the class of 2021. He totaled 42 tackles and four sacks as a senior while also breaking up three passes and recovering a pair of fumbles.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"ball" - Google News
January 18, 2021 at 02:20AM
https://ift.tt/3nWhtIy

WATCH: Arkansas signee Cameron Ball at Florida-Georgia Game - 247Sports
"ball" - Google News
https://ift.tt/39CKzGV
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Postingan Populer